Hotel MEDERIC PARIS FRANCE
4 Rue Mederic
75017 PARIS - FRANCE
Located 5 minutes from the Parc Monceau, the hotel Mederic welcomes you in a refined setting for a pleasant stay in central Paris. Set in a quiet street of the 17th arrondissement, we invite you to enjoy a comfortable and restful stay in the heart of the City of Light.
In addition to its cosy and comfortable rooms, the hotel offers a whole range of services to make your stay enjoyable: free WiFi access, Internet corner, lounge, 24-hour reception, multilingual staff, reservation service, wheelchair access, room service...
Dear clients, we would like to inform you that from the 26th of June 2017, we will carry out renovation works. The hotel will be open, some floors will be closed for the renovation. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The hotel will be closed from the 24th of July until the 20th of August 2017.
HOTEL MEDERIC - PARIS Booking
Location / Transport to the Hotel MEDERIC in PARIS
At the heart of the Plaine Monceau, a very peaceful area in the 17th arrondissement, our hotel offers a remarkable environment scattered with little restaurants and markets. A few minutes on foot bring you to the famous Parc Monceau, the Champs-Élysées and the Arc de Triomphe. Similarly, only a few minutes away by bus or metro are Montmartre and the Sacré-Cœur Basilica, the Opera Garnier, the Louvre and the 'Grands Magasins' department stores.
- Espace Champerret: 1.3 km / 0.82 mi
- Congress centre - Porte Maillot: 1.4 km / 0.86 mi
- Palais des Congrès: 1.5 km / 0.91 mi
- L'Olympia: 2.2 km / 1.35 mi
- Théâtre Mogador: 2.2 km / 1.35 mi
- Opera Garnier: 2.4 km / 1.49 mi
- Palais de l'Elysée: 1.5 km / 0.94 mi
- National Assembly - Palais Bourbon: 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Arc de Triomphe: 890 m / 0.55 mi
- Grand Palais: 1.7 km / 1.04 mi
- Palais de Chaillot: 2.3 km / 1.43 mi
- Palais de la Découverte: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Palais de Tokyo - Modern Art Museum: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Musée du quai Branly: 2.2 km / 1.34 mi
- Musée des Arts et Traditions Populaires: 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Parc Monceau: 470 m / 0.29 mi
- Champ de Mars: 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Place Charles de Gaulle-Etoile: 870 m / 0.54 mi
- Place de la Porte Maillot: 1.5 km / 0.94 mi
- Place de la Madeleine: 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Champs-Elysées: 880 m / 0.55 mi
- Shopping center Saint-Lazare: 1.7 km / 1.08 mi
-Department stores Printemps and Galeries Lafayette: 2.1 km / 1.29 mi
- Paris-Orly airport (ORY): 17.6 km / 10.94 mi
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport (CDG): 23.6 km / 14.65 mi
- Courcelles - line 2: 140 m / 0.08 mi
- Wagram - line 3: 400 m / 0.25 mi
RER train station (suburban train):
- Pereire Levallois - line C: 660 m / 0.41 mi
- Gare Saint-Lazare: 1.7 km / 1.08 mi
- Gare du Nord (Eurostar, Thalys): 3.8 km / 2.38 mi
- Line 84 : nearby the hotel
Hotel MEDERIC : Rooms and Services
For your stay in the capital, the Hotel Mederic offers 28 spacious, comfortable and quiet rooms. They offer facilities to meet your every need: satellite TV with international channels and radio, telephone, free WiFi, alarm clock and desk. The private bathroom has a shower or bathtub, basin and hairdryer.
The rooms on upper floors are easily accessible thanks to the elevator. On the ground floor we have a suite available for guests with reduced mobility.
- The superior double rooms are very spacious and have a double bed.
- The suites are ideal for three or four people. They can be furnished, depending on your choice, with two double beds or one double and two single beds.
Baby cot: free of charge
Extra child without extra bed : 20 EUR / night
Extra bed for a child or adult : 30 EUR / night
- Cable or satellite TV
- Direct dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Connecting rooms
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Wireless Internet Access
- Welcome tray
- Bathroom Amenities
- Handicapped Room/Facilities
Benefits / Services hotel MEDERIC - PARIS
In addition to its cosy and comfortable rooms, the Mederic Hotel offers a whole range of services to make your stay enjoyable. Enjoy the benefits of 24 hour reception, where we can make reservations for you for restaurants, shows or museums. You will also enjoy our breakfast service and drinks on request. There is an internet point too.
- Fax / copy service
Next to the reception, you can relax in our pleasant lounge, drink a cup of coffee or plan your day. Newspapers are provided, along with many brochures offering a range of cultural activities.
For guests with reduced mobility we have a fully adapted room and there is an appropriate parking space close to the hotel entrance.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free WiFi access throughout the hotel
- Multilingual staff: French, English, Spanish, Tamil, Hindi, Bulgarian
- Pets are not allowed
- Public parking (extra charged) near the hotel
- Airport shuttle service (surcharge)
- Fire safety compliant
- Handicap facilities
- High Speed internet access complimentary
- Concierge desk
- Wireless Internet Access
- 24-hour front desk
- Reservations for restaurants
- Reservations for shows, events
Breakfast is not included in the room rate : 10 EUR per person.
On the menu: coffee, teas and hot chocolate, French baguette, Président butter, traditionally-made jams, croissants, orange juice, apple compote, cheese... It is served in the breakfast room from 7:30 am - 11:00 am, or in your room from 8:00 am - 11:00 am (without extra charge).
City tax not included : 1 EUR / person / night
Check-in : 2 pm / Check-out : 11 am
24-hour front desk