Hotel DE L HORLOGE PARIS FRANCE
Hotel DE L HORLOGE
25, passage de Ménilmontant
75011 PARIS - FRANCE
The Hotel de l'Horloge offers you 46 studios with kitchenette in an old fire station of the Second Empire and completely renovated while retaining its original soul.
Located in the heart of the authentic Ménilmontant-Oberkampf district, near the Place de la République, the Marais, the Place de la Bastille, and the Canal Saint-Martin, this atypical property offers you the convenience and independence of a small home.
The studios, of which some duplex, for 1, 2, 3 or 4 persons, equipped with bathrooms, kitchenette, TV and free WiFi access are located in the ground floor and first floor around the large 'Parisian villa' style and completely stone-taled courtyard, creating an original charm, excellent luminosity and perfect tranquility in the heart of Paris.
The access to the hotel residence is entirely controlled by a secure entrance gate, supplemented with a video surveillance system and night watchman. The reception is ensured by a multilingual staff, 7 days a week, from 6 am to 11 pm, including weekends and holidays.
HOTEL DE L HORLOGE - PARIS Booking
Location / Transport to the Hotel DE L HORLOGE in PARIS
The Hotel de l'Horloge is located in the Ménilmontant area, near the rue Oberkampf, with its hidden passages, its numerous bars and restaurants. Within a few minutes, you reach the most vibrant areas of Paris, such as the Marais district with its mansions (Carnavalet, Sully), the Picasso Museum and the Place des Vosges, the village Saint Paul before arriving at the 'Hôtel de Ville' (City Hall).
Just a few metro stations from the hotel, you will find the Butte Montmartre, the Cité des Scienses et de la Musique, the Geode, the Zenith of Paris, the Parc de la Villette and the Canal Saint Martin.
- Maison de Victor Hugo: 1.7 km / 1.06 mi
- Promenade Plantée: 2 km / 1.22 mi
- Passage Brady: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Palais des Glaces: 1.2 km / 0.73 mi
- Cirque d'hiver Bouglione: 1.2 km / 0.73 mi
- Opera Bastille: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Hôtel de Ville - City Hall: 2.5 km / 1.54 mi
- Notre Dame de Paris cathedral: 2.9 km / 1.81 mi
- Picasso Museum: 1.6 km / 1.02 mi
- Carnavalet Museum: 1.8 km / 1.09 mi
- Maison Européenne de la Photographie: 2.1 km / 1.31 mi
- Centre Georges-Pompidou: 2.4 km / 1.48 mi
- Cité de la Musique: 2.8 km / 1.73 mi
- Parc de Belleville: 690 m / 0.43 mi
- Parc des Buttes-Chaumont: 1.7 km / 1.05 mi
- Place de la République: 1.4 km / 0.84 mi
- Place des Vosges: 1.6 km / 0.99 mi
- Place de la Bastille: 1.7 km / 1.07 mi
- Pere Lachaise cemetery: 590 m / 0.37 mi
- Canal Saint Martin: 1.3 km / 0.83 mi
- Quartier du Marais: 1.9 km / 1.15 mi
- Ile Saint Louis: 2.5 km / 1.55 mi
- Chatelet - Les Halles: 2.7 km / 1.67 mi
- Paris-Orly Airport (ORY): 15.3 km / 9.49 mi
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG): 20.3 km / 12.62 mi
- Menilmontant - line 2: 190 m / 0.12 mi
- Rue Saint Maur - line 3: 350 m / 0.22 mi
RER station (suburban train):
- Nation - line A: 2 km / 1.25 mi
- Gare de l'Est: 2.2 km / 1.38 mi
- Gare de Lyon: 2.4 km / 1.48 mi
- Gare du Nord: 2.7 km / 1.66 mi
- Porte de Bagnolet - line T3 bis: 1.9 km / 1.17 mi
Hotel DE L HORLOGE : Rooms and Services
The 46 studios and duplex are located on the ground floor or the first floor, facing the inner courtyard of the residence, ensuring peace and comfort in the heart of Paris. The single, double, duplex and deluxe studios for 1 to 4 persons provide excellent living comfort.
The studios are equipped with the following amenities:
- A private bathroom, (shower, sink, toilet) and welcome products with shoe shine set
- A kitchenette with hot plates, sink, refrigerator, microwave, crockery, kettle, Senseo coffee maker
- Welcome tray: coffee pods, tea, sugar and bottled water are available for free
- Flat screen HD TV / Canal SAT
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Daily cleaning for short stays (less than a week) ; weekly cleaning for medium and long stays (over a week).
- Additional cleaning upon request : 15 EUR
- Available at the reception: hairdryer, iron and ironing board
Cot on request, only in superior rooms : 15 EUR per night
- Cable or satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Internet Access - Complimentary
- Wireless Internet Access
- Welcome tray
- Bathroom Amenities
Benefits / Services hotel DE L HORLOGE - PARIS
The Hotel de l'Horloge offers the amenities and the independence of a 'little home', where you can - depending on your mood - cook your favorite dish or choose to eat out in one of the numerous restaurants that enliven the surrounding neighborhoods.
- Safe deposit box (front desk)
- Mulitlingual staff: French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German and Russian
- Concierge service (reservation of airport shuttle, taxis, excursions,...)
- Daily cleaning is included for stays of less than 7 nights
- Pets are not allowed
- Fax / copy service
- Sightseeing tours reservation
- Airport shuttle service (surcharge)
- Fire safety compliant
- Luggage handler / porter
- Coffee shop
- Concierge desk
- High Speed internet access complimentary
- Wireless Internet Access
- 24-hour front desk
- Airline desk
- Baggage Hold
- Reservations for restaurants
- Reservations for shows, events
Breakfast is available for 12 EUR per person, as a 'Continental breakfast Pack' with room-service, consisting of a hot drink, orange juice, fresh bread, pastries, butter, Nutella, jam, honey and yogurt.
It is served on weekdays from 7 am - 10 am and on weekends and holidays from 7 am - 10.30 am.
City tax not included : 0.99 EUR / person / night
Check-in : 2 pm / Check-out : 11 am
The multilingual reception staff welcomes you 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. For arrivals outside these opening hours, please inform the hotel in advance.