Hotel SCARLETT PARIS FRANCE
1 Rue Jouye Rouve
75020 PARIS - FRANCE
In the heart of Belleville, the most popular and surprising part of Paris, the Hotel Scarlett welcomes you. Although abandoned for many years, the building has now been completely renovated and redesigned with your comfort and requirements in mind, reflecting the convivial spirit of the 20th arrondissement. We chose this building at the foot of the Parc de Belleville not only for its convenient location but also for its unusual architecture. We appealed to a Parisian architect, Delphine Vendel, who has combined the spirit of the neighbourhood with that of the hotel.
Upon stepping inside, your eye will be drawn to the various traditional materials used in the interior, all carefully conserved and restored to their original handcrafted form. The ground floor will awaken the appreciative eye of art lovers and surprise the curious when they discover original works by Tonny Baars, the Dutch photographic artist, who was charmed by the concept of Scarlett.
If, after these few lines, Scarlett has not seduced you, or at least flattered your curiosity, it is only because you haven't already experienced the magical character of the City of Lights, a place that is 'frivolous, light, singing, dancing, painted, flowery', as described by Victor Hugo.
HOTEL SCARLETT - PARIS Booking
Location / Transport to the Hotel SCARLETT in PARIS
Scarlett chose Belleville for its family and dynamic style, but also because this district offers a practical access to the most beautiful places of Paris. Belleville and Ménilmontant offer the walkers an other aspect of the capital. The cosmopolitan district of Belleville charms thanks to its diversity : a park whose belvedere offers a panoramic view of the centre of Paris, an artistic life full of dynamism, a big uncovered market… The 'village' of Ménilmontant as for it invites the strollers to meander its narrow streets, to push the doors of its artist’s workshops, in a word to discover an authentic and popular Paris. At the foot of the Belleville park, the Scarlett is located a mere 500 meters from the emblematic park of Buttes-Chaumont. With nearly 25 hectares, the park is one of the largest green area of Paris.
- Le Guignol de Paris: 490 m / 0.3 mi
- Palais des Glaces: 1.2 km / 0.72 mi
- Grande Halle de la Villette: 2.1 km / 1.28 mi
- La Geode: 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Le Zenith Paris: 2.5 km / 1.53 mi
- Opera Bastille: 2.5 km / 1.57 mi
- Hospital Saint-Louis: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Porte Saint-Martin: 2.1 km / 1.29 mi
- Hôtel de Ville - Mairie de Paris (City Hall): 2.9 km / 1.81 mi
- Sacré-Coeur Basilica: 3.3 km / 2.07 mi
- Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral: 3.4 km / 2.11 mi
- La Philharmonie 2 (formerly 'Cité de la Musique'): 2 km / 1.21 mi
- Picasso Museum: 2.1 km / 1.31 mi
- Centre Georges-Pompidou: 2.7 km / 1.68 mi
- Louvre Museum: 3.6 km / 2.22 mi
- Parc de Belleville: 200 m / 0.13 mi
- Parc des Buttes-Chaumont: 420 m / 0.26 mi
- Parc de la Villette: 2.2 km / 1.36 mi
- Place de la Republique: 1.5 km / 0.93 mi
- Place de la Bastille: 2.5 km / 1.53 mi
- Place de la Nation: 2.9 km / 1.83 mi
- Canal Saint Martin: 1.3 km / 0.79 mi
- Pere Lachaise cemetery: 1.3 km / 0.81 mi
- Chatelet - Les Halles district: 2.9 km / 1.81 mi
- Paris-Orly Airport (ORY): 16.1 km / 10.03 mi
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG): 19.7 km / 12.23 mi
- Pyrénées - line 11: 220 m / 0.14 mi
- Belleville - lines 2 et 11: 370 m / 0.23 mi
- Gare de l'Est: 1.8 km / 1.11 mi
- Gare du Nord (Thalys - Eurostar): 2.2 km / 1.36 mi
- Gare de Lyon: 3.2 km / 2 mi
Hotel SCARLETT : Rooms and Services
Scarlett wanted an authentic character for each of her 30 rooms; a character that would be conveyed not only in their arrangement, but also by way of a décor that is original and warm. She has sought a common theme in all her rooms, while still making each one unique...
You will find everything that is necessary for your comfort : Comfortable bedding, a flat screen TV allowing you access to multiple channels, a fully stocked mini bar and a safe. A workspace for your use in which you can browse the Internet via the free WiFi system, air conditioning for summer days, plenty of storage, and a fully appointed bathroom that is both practical and contemporary...
- Classic room : 14 sqm, 1 double bed (150 cm), shower
- Superior room : In the Superior rooms you will find all the above features in a larger area (up to 16 sqm, and with a higher ceiling). You will also benefit from a roomier workspace. 1 double bed (160 cm) or 2 single beds (90 cm), shower.
- Suite : 26 sqm, 1 double bed (160 cm) and a sofa bed for 2 persons, shower. Accessible for people with reduced mobility.
Baby cot : 15 EUR per night (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Mini Bar
- Cable or satellite TV
- Direct dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Connecting rooms
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Internet Access - Complimentary
- Wireless Internet Access
- Bathroom Amenities
- Handicapped Room/Facilities
Benefits / Services hotel SCARLETT - PARIS
Bar: Join us for a drink in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Scarlett will offer you some delicious drinks and tasty snacks.
Wellness centres as well as many restaurants located close to the hotel, will welcome you as privileged guests. All you need to do is use the phone Scarlett has placed in each room so you can make your reservations.
Meeting room : If you are in Paris for a business trip, Scarlett offers you and your colleagues the use of her meeting room from 11:00 am to 08:00 pm, seven days per week.
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Multilingual staff: French, English, Spanish, German, Russian and Italian
- Pets are allowed: 12 EUR per night
- Safe deposit box (front desk)
- Fax / copy service
- Air conditioning
- Fire safety compliant
- High Speed internet access complimentary
- Concierge desk
- Wireless Internet Access
- Baggage Hold
- Reservations for restaurants
Scarlett considers breakfast to be an important step in the day. She is also convinced that a successful breakfast, 9 times out of 10, leads to a successful day! Whether or not you share her opinion, you will love the fresh regional produce we offer.
Unusual jams, organically produced fruit juices, various breads and cereals, irresistible pastries, specially prepared hot drinks and other delicious delights, all originating in France, are served between 7:30 and 10:00, on a schedule compatible with your needs and activities.
Breakfast is not included in the room rate: 14 EUR per person
City tax not included : 1.50 EUR / person / night
Check-in : 2 pm / Check-out : 12 noon
24-hour front desk