Hotel DES 3 POUSSINS PARIS FRANCE
Hotel DES 3 POUSSINS
15 rue Clauzel
75009 PARIS - FRANCE
A delightful gem nestled in the historic Saint-Georges neighborhood, the fully-renovated Hôtel des 3 Poussins welcomes you in a unique setting between Montmartre and Opéra.
Whether you are in Paris for entertainment, sightseeing, business, or shopping, you will appreciate the closeness of the major sights and landmarks of Paris as well as the 'village' atmosphere of this friendly, eclectic neighborhood where theaters, cabarets, quaint bistros and tantalizing restaurants are flourishing. Just a few steps from the hotel, you can stroll along the lively Rue des Martyrs and its bustling traditional local shops.
In an arty, atmospheric setting where the creative spirit of Montmartre still feels alive, you will discover our 40 rooms decorated with charm and originality. Comfortably furnished in warm, soothing colors, our rooms create a playful setting.
Take a break from your busy day to enjoy a cup of tea on our tree-filled patio, or sink into a deep leather armchair in our library-lounge where you will feel right at home.
At any moment during your stay, every member of our staff is ready to help you enjoy your time in the City of Light.
HOTEL DES 3 POUSSINS - PARIS Booking
Location / Transport to the Hotel DES 3 POUSSINS in PARIS
On a quiet street near the Sacré-Cœur, Opéra Garnier, Gare du Nord, and the department store district, the Hotel Des 3 Poussins is located just 100 meters from the Saint-Georges metro station, placing you within minutes of the city’s world-renowned sights.
You will appreciate the closeness of the major sights of Paris as well as this friendly, eclectic neighborhood with its numerous theaters, cabarets, quaint bistros and restaurants. Just a few steps from the hotel, you can stroll along the lively Rue des Martyrs and discover its traditional local shops.
Public car park 'Renaud' at 30 metres from the hotel, about 35 EUR / 24 hours.
- Casino de Paris: 600 m / 0.37 mi
- Théâtre Mogador: 650 m / 0.4 mi
- Moulin Rouge: 710 m / 0.44 mi
- Opera Garnier: 1 km / 0.63 mi
- L'Olympia: 1.2 km / 0.77 mi
- Bourse de Paris - Palais Brongniart: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Palais de l'Elysée: 1.9 km / 1.18 mi
- National Assembly - Palais Bourbon: 2.4 km / 1.51 mi
- Basilica Sacré Coeur: 870 m / 0.54 mi
- Pyramide du Louvre: 2 km / 1.24 mi
- Grand Palais: 2.3 km / 1.46 mi
- Cathedral Notre Dame de Paris: 3 km / 1.86 mi
- Eiffel Tower: 3.9 km / 2.42 mi
- Musée de le Vie romantique: 410 m / 0.26 mi
- Espace Dalí: 830 m / 0.51 mi
- Musée Grévin: 870 m / 0.54 mi
- Louvre Museum: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Square des Batignolles: 1.9 km / 1.16 mi
- Parc Monceau: 2 km / 1.27 mi
- Passage du Havre - shopping: 880 m / 0.55 mi
- Department stores Printemps and Galeries Lafayette: 890 m / 0.55 mi
- Shopping-Center Saint-Lazare: 960 m / 0.6 mi
- Boulevard Haussmann: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Canal Saint-Martin: 1.9 km / 1.19 mi
- Chatelet - Les Halles: 2 km / 1.23 mi
- Place Pigalle: 360 m / 0.22 mi
- Place de la Madeleine: 1.4 km / 0.85 mi
- Paris-Orly airports (ORY): 16.9 km / 10.53 mi
- Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport (CDG): 21.6 km / 13.41 mi
- Saint Georges - Line 12: 110 m / 0.07 mi
- Gare Saint-Lazare: 950 m / 0.59 mi
- Gare du Nord: 1.2 km / 0.77 mi
- Gare de l'Est: 1.6 km / 0.97 mi
RER station (suburban train) :
- Haussmann Saint Lazare - Line E1: 940 m / 0.59 mi
Hotel DES 3 POUSSINS : Rooms and Services
The 40 completely renovated standard and superior rooms as well as 'Rooms with View' are comfortable, charming havens where you can relax after a day in Paris. Customized interiors feature warm colors, carpet designs reminiscent of winter knits, clever and amusing artwork by a Parisian artist, and modern bathrooms with a retro atmosphere. You will feel very much at home in this cozy and inviting setting designed for your well-being. You will love these quiet, comfortable rooms that look out over a tranquil street or the hotel’s inner courtyard.
All rooms are well-equipped: double-glazing windows, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, air-conditioning, LED bedside lamps, free Wi-Fi, bathroom with either a shower or tub, hairdryer, desk, telephone, safe and closet space.
- Single : about 11 sqm, with a 120 x 190 single bed
- Double : 12 - 15 sqm, with a 140 x 190 full bed or a 160 x 200 queen bed
- Twins : about 15 sqm, with two 90 x 200 twin beds
- Triples : about 18 sqm. with an ottoman bed suitable for a child or teenager plus a 140 x 200 cm (or 160 x 200 cm) double bed or two 90 x 200 cm twin beds.
- Double : 17 - 18 sqm, with a 160 x 200 queen bed
- Twin : 17 - 18 sqm, with two 90 x 200 twin beds. Separate toilets. Connecting : For families, if booked in advance, we can provide two connecting rooms.
Rooms with a View
- Paris Panorama - Room with Terrace : Triple room of 21 sqm. With a 180 x 200 king bed and an ottoman bed suitable for a child or teenager. The room has a spacious terrace with a stunning 180-degree view overlooking Paris and its monuments.
- Toits de Paris - Room with Terrace : Triple room of 19 sqm. With a 160 x 200 cm queen bed and an ottoman bed suitable for a child or teenager. The room has a terrace with a splendid view of the rooftops of Paris.
- Sacré-Coeur - View of the Sacré-Coeur : Settled as an 19 sqm attic room, it has a view of the Sacré-Cœur and can sleep four people, making it ideal for a family stay. You choose the bedding configuration you prefer:
- Three 90 x 200 cm single beds and an ottoman bed suitable for a child or teenager
- Or a 180 x 200 cm king bed, a 90 x 200 cm single bed and an ottoman bed suitable for a child or teenager
1 cot on request: free of charge
- Air conditioning
- Cable or satellite TV
- Direct dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Balcony / Terrace
- Room service
- Connecting rooms
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Internet Access - Complimentary
- Wireless Internet Access
- Welcome tray
- Bathroom Amenities
Benefits / Services hotel DES 3 POUSSINS - PARIS
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Fax / copy service
- Smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary newspapers and magazines
- Room service: 6 pm - 1:30 am
- Umbrellas on loan
- Iron available on request
- Public paid parking across the street
- Languages spoken at the reception: French, English and Spanish
- Pets are not allowed
- Sightseeing tours reservation
- Air conditioning
- Laundry facilities
- Airport shuttle service (surcharge)
- Fire safety compliant
- High Speed internet access complimentary
- Concierge desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Wireless Internet Access
- Reservations for restaurants
- Reservations for shows, events
The buffet breakfast includes a selection of hot beverages, fruit juices, crepes, assorted pastries, freshly baked bread, preserves, cold cereals, dried fruit, cold cuts, cheese, yogurt, applesauce, mixed fruit salad, fresh fruit, and scrambled eggs...
Breakfast is not included in the room rate: 14 EUR per person
It is served in the breakfast room or in your room from 8 am - 10 am.
On shiny days, you can breakfast on our tree-filled patio and bask in the sun’s soft morning rays as they sweep over Paris.
City tax not included : 1.65 EUR / person / night
Check-in : 2 pm / Check-out : 12 noon
24-hour front desk