Hotel HOTEL CASA PALACIO DE CARMONA CARMONA SPAIN
Hotel HOTEL CASA PALACIO DE CARMONA
Plaza de lasso 1
41410 CARMONA - SPAIN
The Casa Palacio de Carmona is a spectacular 16th C. renaissance Palace with an elegant restaurant and 33 bedrooms, each charming and unique. It is located in the heart of Carmona, a serene and remarkably beautiful whitewashed village full of roman heritage, churches, convents and nice restaurants and tapas bars, just 20 minutes from Seville Airport.
The Casa Palacio de Carmona is a prime example of the best civil architecture in the Spanish Renaissance, immaculately preserved and decorated with unmatched good taste. Besides the elegant dining room 'Gracia' and Felipe’s Bar, you will find four lush patios, a grand staircase and gallery, several and impressive living rooms, a games room with a chimney, a comfortable library and a small renaissance garden leading to the swimming pool and beautiful Loggia. The dining room 'Gracia' is set in the former stables of the palace, which are now elegantly decorated with equestrian frescos, mahogany tables and gilded porcelain.
Each of the 33 bedrooms is unique and exquisitely decorated with remarkable fabrics and wallpapers, antique furniture, oil paintings, watercolours and original prints.
HOTEL HOTEL CASA PALACIO DE CARMONA - CARMONA Booking
Location / Transport to the Hotel HOTEL CASA PALACIO DE CARMONA in CARMONA
Hotel Casa Palacio de Carmona is located in the heart of Carmona, just 20 minutes from Seville Airport.
Carmona is a pre-Roman town with many narrow streets. GPS and MAP applications will not provide this information. To avoid being directed through un-passable and too narrow streets, when you arrive Carmona we recommend to TURN OFF YOUR GPS and follow the instructions below. If you are lost, please follow the street signs or ask any passerby, or call us at +34 608 090 803 and we will try to guide you. Do NOT follow the GPS !
From Seville or Cordoba : Take the A4 motorway towards 'Airport-Cordoba' (when coming from Seville) or 'Seville' (when coming from Cordoba), exit km 504; after 1.5 km, at the crossroads, turn right, continue another 1.5 km up into the historic centre; park on the square of the hotel, on your left.
From Malaga or Granada : On Highway A92, exit km 65 to Marchena onto A-380 for 12 km, cross Marchena and continue on A-380 for 24 km to Carmona. Once arriving at an intersection set on a hilltop, turn right, just opposite the 'Shell gas Station', and continue for 500 metres; take the crossing (you must turn right to cross and go to the left), continue 1.5 km up into historic centre. You will pass under an arch. Park on the square of the hotel, on your left.
- Industrial estate - 'Polígono Piero': 980 m / 0.61 mi
- Sevilla: 32.8 km / 20.35 mi
- Teatro Cerezo: 630 m / 0.39 mi
- Town Hall of Carmona: 250 m / 0.16 mi
- Church of Santa Maria: 190 m / 0.12 mi
- Monatery of Clarisas Franciscanas: 210 m / 0.13 mi
- Church of San Felipe: 430 m / 0.27 m
- Puerta de Córdoba: 480 m / 0.3 mi
- Church of San Pedro: 520 m / 0.32 mi
- Museum of the City of Carmona: 200 m / 0.13 mi
- Museum of the Roman Necropolis: 1.2 km / 0.77 mi
- Parque el Almendral: 1.5 km / 0.91 mi
- Plaza de las Descalzas: 90 m / 0.06 mi
- Plaza San Fernando: 240 m / 0.15 mi
- Plaza de Cristo Rey: 250 m / 0.15 mi
- Plaza de España: 1.1 km / 0.71 mi
- Tourist office of Carmona: 460 m / 0.28 mi
- Sevilla Airport (SVQ): 23.3 km / 14.46 mi
- Cordoba Airport (ODB): 80.6 km / 50.1 mi
- Jerez Airport (XRY): 89.4 km / 55.54 mi
International bus station:
- Sevilla - Plaza de Armas bus station: 33.6 km / 20.87 mi
- Motorway A-4 / Exit km 504: 2.1 km / 1.28 mi
- Sevilla - Santa Justa main station: 31.2 km / 19.36 mi
Hotel HOTEL CASA PALACIO DE CARMONA : Rooms and Services
The 33 spacious and elegant rooms are individually decorated with precious fabrics and tapestries, antique furniture, oil paintings, watercolors and original prints. They are air conditioned and equipped with a private bathroom with shower/bathtub, toilet, hairdryer and welcome products, a radio and flat-screen TV, safe, telephone, free Wifi access and tea/coffee making facilities.
- 'Casa de Campo' Classic double or twin room: 20 - 24 m², 1 king or queen size bed, or 2 single beds
- 'Casa de Arriba' Classic Double or twin room: 20 - 28 m², 1 king or queen size bed, or 2 single beds
- Deluxe twin or double room: 26 - 50 m², 1 king or queen size bed, or 2 single beds
- Junior Suites double or twin: 39 - 43 m², 1 king or queen size bed, or 2 single beds
- Junior Suites triple: 45 m², 2 single beds in the bedroom + 1 queen size bed in the lounge
- Junior Suites quadruple: 47 m², 2 single bed + 2 single beds in duplex room
- Honeymoon suite: 27 - 43 m², 1 king size bed
Cot : 20 EUR / night
Extra child, free of charge when using existing beds
Extra bed for a child or an adult: 20 EUR / night
Only on request and subject to availability
- Air conditioning
- Direct dial phone
- Ethernet connection (RJ45)
- Hair dryer
- Connecting rooms
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- DVD Player
- Internet Access - Complimentary
- Wireless Internet Access
- Bathroom Amenities
Benefits / Services hotel HOTEL CASA PALACIO DE CARMONA - CARMONA
The Restaurant Garcia serves market cuisine with fresh products.
At the Felipe's Bar you can enjoy tapas and cocktails.
The loggia is a terrace with a vaulted ceiling. It looks on to a courtyard on one side, and on to the pool on the other. Breakfast is served in the Loggia.
The Arab Garden was designed by the renowned spanish landscape architect Maria Medina Muro in 1991. The garden with an ancient sour-orange tree, a 20 m-tall washingtonia robusta palm tree, a banana tree, and an hibiscus plant, leads to the Loggia and the Pool on one side, and to the Library on the other side.
Lounges : The Casa de Carmona has 3 lounges (salónes), the Salon Ena, the Biblioteca ( the Library) and the Salón Ajedrez (chess-games room). Further to these, there is also the Salón Azul, and the Salón del Billar which are part of the Blue Suite (only accessible to guests that reserve the Blue Suite).
- Languages spoken at the reception: Spanish, French, English and Dutch
- Pets are allowed
- Safe deposit box (front desk)
- Hair Dresser
- Outdoor swimming-pool
- Air conditioning
- Laundry facilities
- Airport shuttle service (surcharge)
- Fire safety compliant
- Luggage handler / porter
- Private Parking (surcharge)
- High Speed internet access complimentary
- Concierge desk
- Wireless Internet Access
- 24-hour front desk
- Reservations for restaurants
- Reservations for shows, events
A delicious breakfast is served in the beautiful Loggia: coffee, breads, tomatoes, olive oils, jam, etc.
Breakfast is not included in the room rate : 16.50 EUR per person.
It is served in the Loggia from 8 am - 11 am, or in your room (extra charge : 10 EUR)
Dinner can be served in your room : from 8 pm - 10 pm
Tourist tax is included
Check-in : 2 pm / Check-out : 12 noon
24-hour front desk