HOTEL PRINSENHOF - BRUGES Booking
Location / Transport to the Hotel PRINSENHOF in BRUGES
The Hotel Prinsenhof is located in the heart of Bruges, just steps from the Grand-Place and the Belfry of Bruges, the Groeninge Museum, the Sint-Salvator Cathedral and the Concertgebouw.
- Stadsschouwburg concert venue: 380 m / 0.23 mi
- Concertgebouw: 420 m / 0.26 mi
- Sint-Salvator Cathedral: 330 m / 0.21 mi
- Belfry of Bruges (Belfort): 390 m / 0.24 mi
- Basilica of the Holy Blood: 500 m / 0.31 mi
- Palace of the Franc de Bruges: 510 m / 0.32 mi
- Church of our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk): 530 m / 0.33 mi
- Belfry museum: 270 m / 0.17 mi
- Archeological museum: 540 m / 0.33 mi
- Choco Story - Museum of chocolate: 540 m / 0.34 mi
- Groeninge museum: 580 m / 0.36 mi
- Diamond museum: 780 m / 0.48 mi
- Koningin Astridpark: 830 m / 0.52 mi
- Minnewaterpark: 980 m / 0.61 mi
- Grote Markt - main square: 350 m / 0.22 mi
- Burg: 510 m / 0.31 mi
- Walplein: 730 m / 0.46 mi
- Ostend-Bruges international airport (OST): 24.1 km / 15 mi
- Lille-Lesquin international airport (LIL): 72.1 km / 44.82 mi
- Antwerp international Airport (ANR): 86.3 km / 53.65 mi
- Brussels Airport (BRU): 95.1 km / 59.07 mi
- Bruges main railway station: 1.2 km / 0.73 mi
- Bruges-Sint-Pieters station: 2 km / 1.26 mi
Hotel PRINSENHOF : Rooms and Services
The 24 elegant and classic style guest rooms are very well appointed. The facilities include air-conditioning, flat-screen TV with over 230 channels and various radio channels, CD & DVD player, telephone, minibar, tea, coffee and hot chocolate facilities, soft bathrobe and slippers, trouser press and personal safe. Every room has a spacious bathroom with make-up mirror, hairdryer and toilet articles from Fragonard.
Classic rooms: The classic room is equipped with all ‘mod cons’ to ensure your stay is a fantastic experience. 2 single beds or joined together (queen-size bed).
Superior rooms: These spacious and luxurious rooms are uniquely and stylishly decorated to create a charming atmosphere and are designed to provide the utmost comfort. Escape from your hectic daily life by sinking into the relaxing Jacuzzi. 2 single beds or joined together (king-size bed).
Deluxe rooms: If you would like something a little more spacious, then our deluxe rooms are the right choice. Double, marble sinks and a Jacuzzi with a separate shower. These rooms are perfect for those who are seeking just a bit more comfort.
Baby cot on request: 25 EUR per night
Extra bed for a child or an adult (only in Superior and Deluxe rooms): 72 EUR per night
- Air conditioning
- Mini Bar
- Cable or satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Wireless Internet Access
- Bathroom Amenities
- Handicapped Room/Facilities
Benefits / Services hotel PRINSENHOF - BRUGES
The Bowler - Trendy Lounge Bar: If you want to visit this bar in Bruges, you’d better have some time free in your agenda. Although the service is very prompt, the cosy atmosphere will quickly make you lose track of time. If you are in the mood for a pleasant evening in this trendy thematic loungebar, you will find The Bowler a well-chosen location.
- Free WiFi Internet access throughout the hotel
- Free guided tour of Bruges (in English)
- Private and secure parking; please reserve in advance (22 EUR / day)
- Dogs are allowed : 17 EUR per night
- Languages spoken at the reception: Dutch, English, French and German
- Safe deposit box (front desk)
- Sightseeing tours reservation
- Air conditioning
- Laundry facilities
- Fire safety compliant
- Private Parking (surcharge)
- High Speed internet access complimentary
- Wireless Internet Access
- Valet Parking
- Baggage Hold
- Reservations for restaurants
Buffet breakfast - Every morning, you will find a whole range of classics like croissants and gingerbread, bread and sandwich filling, fruit, yoghurt and lots of other delicacies, as well as more exquisite products, such as the tastily Serrano ham, the delicious smoked salmon and other goodies. For certain, you can also choose between different preparations of your favourite breakfast egg. All of this, combined with a glass of Champagne, a cappuccino, a late machiatto, an espresso and different fresh fruit juices, and your breakfast is complete.
Breakfast is not included : 22 EUR per person.
It is served in the breakfast room or in your room (extra charged) from 8 am - 10.30 am.
Tourist tax not included : 2.12 EUR / person / night
Check-in : 2 pm / Check-out : 11 am
24-hour front desk