HOTEL DIKKER AND THIJS FENICE - AMSTERDAM Booking
Location / Transport to the Hotel DIKKER AND THIJS FENICE in AMSTERDAM
The Dikker and Thijs Fenice Hotel Amsterdam is located in the old city centre of Amsterdam, along the beautiful Prinsengracht canal and just a short stroll from the Leidseplein entertainment area.
Everything you need is within easy reach, as the area surrounding the hotel is filled with restaurants, bars, cafés, shops, theatres and cinemas. Several museums, like the Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum and Stedelijk Museum, are also within walking distance. Multiple nearby tram stops allow for easy access to the rest of the city.
- Magere Brug: 1.3 km / 0.79 mi
- Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre: 2.5 km / 1.54 mi
- World Trade Center Amsterdam: 2.8 km / 1.76 mi
- Floating Flower Market-Bloemenmarkt: 500 m / 0.31 mi
- Brasserie Heineken: 920 m / 0.57 mi
- Albert Cuypmarkt - street market: 1.2 km / 0.76 mi
- Joordan: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Red Light district: 1.5 km / 0.91 mi
- Dam: 1.6 km / 0.98 mi
- Amsterdam Old Course: 6.1 km / 3.78 mi
- Zaanse Golf Club: 12 km / 7.48 mi
- University of Amsterdam: 5 km / 3.13 mi
- Royal Palace: 1 km / 0.63 mi
- Rijksmuseum: 570 m / 0.35 mi
- Van Gogh Museum: 760 m / 0.47 mi
- Anne Frank House: 1.1 km / 0.71 mi
- Rembrandt House Museum: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Science Center NEMO: 2.2 km / 1.36 mi
- Vondelpark: 1.5 km / 0.92 mi
- Amsterdam City Theatre: 170 m / 0.1 mi
- The Concertgebouw: 1 km / 0.64 mi
- Vondelpark Open Air Theatre: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Olympic Stadium: 3.1 km / 1.93 mi
- Amsterdam ArenA: 6.9 km / 4.27 mi
- Leidseplein: 130 m / 0.08 mi
- Rembrandtplein: 880 m / 0.55 mi
- Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport (AMS): 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Access by bus 197, bus stop Amsterdam Leidseplein
- Amsterdam-Centraal railway station (main station): 1.9 km / 1.16 mi
Access by tramway 1, 2, or 5 - to tram stop Prinsengracht
Metro/ Tram (Sneltram):
- Station Leidseplein: 200 m / 0.13 mi
Hotel DIKKER AND THIJS FENICE : Rooms and Services
The 42 rooms of the Dikker & Thijs Fenice Hotel offer all modern facilities: private bathroom with hairdryer, free WiFi Internet access, 32 inch flat screen TV, minibar, safe, working desk with telephone, free coffee and tea facilities, sitting area, alarm clock...
Rooms located in the main building of the Dikker & Thijs Fenice Hotel:
The 31 classic decorated rooms located in the main building are accessible by elevator. The Penthouse Suite is situated on the sixth floor and offers a fantastic panoramic view of Amsterdam.
- Basic double rooms (20 m²): All Basic double rooms have a double bed and a bathroom with shower. The rooms are located at the front overlooking the Prinsengracht*.
- Comfort double or twin rooms (25 m²): 1 double bed / or 2 single beds and a bathtub with shower. They are located at the front overlooking the Prinsengracht*, the lively Leidsestraat or facing inward. The Comfort double/twin rooms located on the Leidsestraat are equipped with air conditioning.
- Triple rooms (30 m²). 1 double and single bed or three single beds and a bathtub with shower. All Triple rooms overlook the lively Leidsestraat and are equipped with air conditioning.
- Superior rooms with canal view: Most of the Superior rooms are situated on the corner of the main building overlooking the Leidsestraat and the Prinsengracht. They are equipped with air conditioning and a bathtub with shower and double wash basin.
- The Penthouse Suite is located on the sixth floor of the hotel. The separate living area offers a fantastic panoramic view of the canals and the city centre of Amsterdam. Electric curtains offer you instant privacy. The Penthouse suite is equipped with air conditioning and has a stylish clawfoot bathtub.
Rooms located in the completely renovated 18th century warehouse De Prins
The 10 classic decorated rooms located in the adjacent De Prins are characterised by the original wooden beam ceiling.
- The Basic double rooms of 20 m² face inward and are very quiet. They are equipped with a double bed and a bathtub with shower or a shower.
- The Superior rooms face inward or overlook the Prinsengracht* and have a double bed or two separate beds pushed together. Rooms overlooking the Prinsengracht have a French balcony.
* Rooms with canal view can be booked at a supplement of 20 EUR per night
* Baby cot available on request for children up to two years old
- Air conditioning
- Mini Bar
- Cable or satellite TV
- Direct dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Connecting rooms
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Internet Access - Complimentary
- Wireless Internet Access
- Bathroom Amenities
Benefits / Services hotel DIKKER AND THIJS FENICE - AMSTERDAM
Restaurant Thijs, opened in 2011, is situated in the basement of the 18th century warehouse De Prins. The restaurant, a few steps below street level, has an open character with a certain abandonment. An atmosphere in where a businessdeal is closed during lunch, true ambassadors tasting traditional flavors and where young urbanites enjoying drinks and bites. Thijs by Dikker & Thijs, a restaurant with a traditional French cuisine and a modern twist using local ingredients. Located in an 18th centry warehouse with an urban and timeless interior design where you can enjoy an authentic staff and historical experience.
The handy smartphone is standard in every room and free to use during your stay. Handy is the ideal mobile companion for the modern traveller. Never worry about roaming charges or getting lost.
Meeting room: On the first floor of the 'De Prins', we offer a stylish designed meeting room with a beautiful view of the canal and a lounge area. The meeting room is equipped with a beamer with screen, wireless internet and a Nespresso machine. The room can also be hired for private dinings.
The newly opened gym equipped with a cross-trainer, treadmill and exercise bike can be found on the first floor.-
- The Dikker & Thijs Fenice Hotel is a non smoking hotel
- Luggage room
- A public parking is available at 500 m distance in the 'Parking De Hoofdstad', with a guaranteed parking space for hotel guests
- Fitness center
- Fax / copy service
- Car rental
- Secretarial service
- Sightseeing tours reservation
- Air conditioning
- Laundry facilities
- High Speed internet access complimentary
- Wireless Internet Access
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet Parking
- Baggage Hold
- Reservations for restaurants
Breakfast is not included in the room rate: 19 EUR per person
Canal view supplement: 20 EUR per room
Tourist tax 6 % not included in the room rate
Check-in: 2 pm / Check-out: 12 noon
24-hour front desk
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.