Hotel EUGENIE PARIS FRANCE
31 rue Saint Andre des Arts
75006 PARIS - FRANCE
The Hotel Eugenie Paris is a family-run hotel in the Latin Quarter, steeped in 400 years of history and just a stone’s throw from the capital’s most emblematic museums and monuments. You will be staying between the quarters of Saint-Michel and Saint-Germain-des-Prés, in an area brimming with cafes, restaurants and tourist landmarks, and, thanks to the excellent public transport services, within easy reach of all the main areas of the city and the airports.
From the charming wood-embellished reception to the elegant decor of our guestrooms, come and discover the warm and friendly atmosphere of the Hôtel Eugénie and the personalised welcome provided by our staff.
HOTEL EUGENIE - PARIS Booking
Location / Transport to the Hotel EUGENIE in PARIS
The Hotel Eugenie Paris boasts an exceptional and particularly central location, at the heart of Paris and near its most famous sites and monuments. The lively quarter of Saint -Germain-des-Prés, the Saint-Michel Fountain, Pont Neuf, the Louvre, Ile Saint-Louis, Notre-Dame and Sainte Chapelle are just some of the historical, cultural and architectural treasures surrounding the hotel, located in the literary Latin Quarter. A charming hotel in the heart of the Latin Quarter, close to Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre!
- Cathedral Notre Dame de Paris: 450 m / 0.28 mi
- Conciergerie: 460 m / 0.28 mi
- Eglise Saint-Germain des Prés: 570 m / 0.35 mi
- Hôtel Dieu: 590 m / 0.37 mi
- Eglise Saint-Sulpice: 680 m / 0.42 mi
- Palais du Luxembourg: 700 m / 0.43 mi
- Tour Saint-Jacques: 700 m / 0.44 mi
- Pantheon: 820 m / 0.51 mi
- Palais de Justice: 250 m / 0.15 mi
- Sorbonne University: 510 m / 0.32 mi
- Senate: 580 m / 0.36 mi
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts: 760 m / 0.47 mi
- Jardin du Luxembourg: 720 m / 0.45 mi
- Marché Saint-Germain: 470 m / 0.29 mi
- Pont Neuf: 500 m / 0.31 mi
- Saint Germain des Prés district: 580 m / 0.36 mi
- Fontaine Stravinsky: 980 m / 0.61 mi
- Orly: 14.1 km / 8.74 mi
- Roissy Charles de Gaulle: 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
- Gare d'Austerlitz: 2.1 km / 1.32 mi
- Gare Montparnasse: 2.3 km / 1.41 mi
- Gare de Lyon: 2.5 km / 1.57 mi
- Line 4 - Odéon: 170 m / 0.1 mi
- Line 4 - Saint Michel: 170 m / 0.11 mi
- Line 10 - Odéon: 250 m / 0.16 mi
RER (suburban train):
- RER C - Saint Michel Notre Dame: 350 m / 0.22 mi
- RER B - Luxembourg: 890 m / 0.55 mi
Hotel EUGENIE : Rooms and Services
The 28 well-appointed, calm and cosy guestrooms of the Hotel Eugenie Paris are all fully-equipped and tastefully decorated and are the perfect place in which to relax when evening comes. Each room has its own individual decor, which blends light coloured walls with touches of warmer tones for a result which is particularly pleasing to the eye. The reds and browns of the fabrics bestow on the rooms a warm and generous feel.
All the rooms at the Hotel Eugenie Paris are sound-proofed and equipped with double-glazing. They include a private adjoining bathroom with a shower or bath, hairdryer, toilet, new beds, air conditioning, flat screen television with satellite channels, minibar, safe and WIFI connection.
Single room: our single rooms are spread over the 4 floors of the Hotel Eugenie Paris. Some of them overlook the hotel’s small courtyard while others offer views down Rue St André des Arts. Each room has its own particular character and offers the perfect balance between the energy of the bright shades and the softness of the warmer tones. Particularly bright with its white tiling, mirror and practical lighting, the bathroom is the perfect place to get ready for the busy day ahead or a relaxing night!
Double room: the double room is the favourite option for couples, who appreciate its contemporary charm, which blends a pretty décor and modern fittings. Both appealing and functional, your double room offers an irresistible concentration of comfort, quality and intimacy. Some of them overlook Rue Saint-André-des-Arts while others offer a view over the interior courtyard. Whatever the category of your room and whichever floor it is on, you will appreciate its tranquillity and its perfect soundproofing!
Twin room: With its twin beds, its stylish yet comfortable décor, its quality facilities and designer-style fittings, it is the perfect place to relax after a busy day of meetings, appointments, shopping or walks in the city. Our twin rooms, all accessible by lift, are spread over the 4 floors of the Hotel Eugénie and overlook either the courtyard or the street.
Triple room: with its 2 beds – 1 single and 1 double -, they offer families spacious and well thought-out accommodation. The triple rooms of the Hôtel Eugénie are decorated in soft tones, which bestow on them a particularly warm and soothing atmosphere. These living areas invite guests to relax and enjoy these shared moments of fun and comfort!
1 baby bed available on request: free of charge
- No Smoking Room
- Air conditioning
- Mini Bar
- Cable or satellite TV
- Direct dial phone
- Hair dryer
- 220 AC
- Wireless Internet Access
Benefits / Services hotel EUGENIE - PARIS
- The staff at the Hotel Eugenie Paris aim to provide our guests with a personalised service and are always on hand to meet any request with a smile. We can provide you with all the information you need to help you discover and explore the city as well as book your taxis, cruises on the Seine, shows or restaurants.
- Fax / copy service
- Languages spoken: French, English, Chinese, Arabic, Greek, Spanish or Italian
- Reservations: river cruises on a Bateau-Mouche, cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge, dinners, etc.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luggage room
- Pets not accepted
- Sightseeing tours reservation
- Air conditioning
- Fire safety compliant
- Wireless Internet Access
- 24-hour front desk
- Baggage Hold
- Reservations for restaurants
- Reservations for shows, events
To stock up on energy ahead of a busy day in Paris, the Hotel Eugénie offers guests a tasty continental breakfast each morning. It is served 7 days a week, from 7 am to 10 am, in the bright and contemporary décor of the breakfast room. It can also be brought to your room on request.
A hot drink of your choice (coffee, tea, hot chocolate), a large glass of fruit juice, fresh bread and croissants, a selection of butter, jams and honey, fruit yoghurts, cheese and fruit salad.
Breakfast is not included: 10 EUR per person
City tax included: 1.50 EUR
Check-in : 1 pm / Check-out : 12 noon
24-hour reception desk