Hotel ODINSVE REYKJAVIK ICELAND
101 REYKJAVIK - ICELAND
Hotel Ódinsvé is a quality four-star hotel located on the charming and quiet Ódinstorg Square in a residential area of downtown Reykjavik. This central location is ideal for guests who want to experience the Iceland capital to the full. It is conveniently situated within walking distance of the city´s landmarks and attractions. Variety of restaurants and cafés, museums, theaters and art galleries are all but a short time away, as well as the opera house, the harbor, specialty shops, the main shopping street, banks, businesses and souvenir shops. A swimming-pool is nearby. In addition, the Austurvöllur Parliament Square in the very heart of the city, is only 400 meters away.
Hotel Ódinsvé takes its name from ancient Nordic mythology. It means the dwelling of Ódinstorg, who was the most important god of Iceland. The hotel stands on Ódinstorg square, in a charming part of town where all the streets are named after the ancient pantheon.
The hotel offers 50 hotel rooms and suites and 10 luxury hotel-apartments fully equipped with full service.
Please visit and enjoy our newly renovated restaurant SNAPS, offering a variety of light courses as well as fish and steak menu, choice of wine and beer, fresh coffee, etc. We look forward to receiving you.
HOTEL ODINSVE - REYKJAVIK Booking
Location / Transport to the Hotel ODINSVE in REYKJAVIK
The Hotel Odinsve offers an excellent location in the heart of Reykjavik. Virtually all the main services and leisure activities visitors look for, are found within a five-minute walk: museums, theaters, the Opera, pubs and restaurants, a swimming pool, the harbour, the main shopping street Laugavegur, the gallery street Skolavordustigur, banks and the tourist information centre. The BSI coach station is within easy reach and a golf course is only a few minutes drive away. If you want to enjoy Reykjavik on foot, Hotel Odinsve is definitely the right choice.
- Lake Tjörnin: 520 m / 0.32 mi
- City Hall: 580 m / 0.36 mi
- Reykjavik Harbour: 630 m / 0.39 mi
- Hallgrims Cathedral - Hallgrímskirkja: 350 m / 0.22 mi
- Reykjavik Cathedral - Dómkirkja: 490 m / 0.3 mi
- Cathedral Basilica Landakot: 920 m / 0.57 mi
- The Pearl Restaurant - Perlan: 1.8 km / 1.09 mi
- The Viking Ship: 400 m / 0.25 mi
- The Icelandic Parliament: 550 m / 0.34 mi
- National Gallery - Listasafn: 360 m / 0.22 mi
- Iceland National Heritage Museum - Thjóðminjasafn: 840 m / 0.52 mi
- Open-air Heritage Museum / Árbæjarsafn: 6.2 km / 3.83 mi
Opera / Theaters:
- Harpa Concert and Convention Hall: 700 m / 0.40 mi
- National Opera: 340 m / 0.21 mi
- National Theatre: 360 m / 0.23 mi
- National Stadium - Laugardalsvöllur: 2.5 km / 1.56 mi
- Outdoor Swimming Pool - Laugardalslaug: 2.5 km / 1.56 mi
- Indoor Swimming Pool - Sundhöllin: 400 m / 0.24 mi
- Indoor Skating - Skautahöllin: 2.7 km / 1.57 mi
Bus / Ferrys :
- Main Bus Terminal - BSI: 750 m / 0.46 mi
- Ferry Terminal: 3.4 km / 2.13 mi
- Reykjavík Domestic Airport: 1.6 km / 0.96 mi
- International Airport Reykjavik-Keflavik: 37.3 km / 23.15 mi
Hotel ODINSVE : Rooms and Services
The entire hotel Odinsve is non-smoking, including the rooms. The 50 rooms are all designed differently with their own colour scheme and distinctive style. Each room includes a private bathroom (bathtub or shower, toilets and hairdryer), minibar, coffee and tea making facilities, television, direct dial telephone, trousers press. All rooms have a wireless Internet connection.
Extra bed : 9.000 ISK/night - on request
- No Smoking Room
- Mini Bar
- Cable or satellite TV
- Direct dial phone
- Hair dryer
- High speed Internet connection
- 220 AC
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- TV Flat Panel 32 inch or greater
- Wireless Internet Access
- Bathroom Amenities
Benefits / Services hotel ODINSVE - REYKJAVIK
The SNAPS Restaurant: discover our newly renovated restaurant, SNAPS. It has a completely new decor, a bigger bar, and the interior features a bistro-like atmosphere. It will offer a variety of light courses as well as a fish or steak menu along with a new sandwich counter. Large selection of wines and beer and also fresh coffee. The restaurant will be open from 7:00am serving breakfast until 11:00pm. Please visit and enjoy our restaurant as we do look forward to wlecoming you. Room service will also be available.
Internet: Guests can access Internet on the complementary computer in the lobby, which is fitted with a high broadband connection and a printer. All rooms have access to free Wi-Fi.
- Free WIFI access
- Conference Rooms / Business Centre
- Fax and copy service
Information to Travel Agencies: Prepaid Vouchers accepted for payment.
- Safe deposit box (front desk)
- Fax / copy service
- Sightseeing tours reservation
- Meeting room(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Airport shuttle service (surcharge)
- Business Center
- Fire safety compliant
- Currency exchange
- Coffee shop
- High Speed internet access
- Conference room
- Concierge desk
- Wireless Internet Access
- 24-hour front desk
- Baggage Hold
- Bathroom amenities
- Reservations for restaurants
- Reservations for shows, events
After a good night rest, guests are treated to a generous breakfast that offers freshly baked bread from the local bakery, different jams, eggs, ham, tuna, shrimps, smoked salmon, herring, olives, a selection of cereals, fresh fruits, a wide variety of tea, coffee, orange and apple juice, milk, yoghurt, and of course, pure Icelandic springwater.
Continental breakfast not included in room rates: 2.800 ISK per person
Environmental tax not included in the rates: 300 ISK per room per night
Check-in : 2.00 pm / Check-out : 12.00 noon
Reception desk is open 24 hours.