HOTEL LES ARMURES - GENEVA Booking
Location / Transport to the Hotel LES ARMURES in GENEVA
Situated in one of the most beautiful areas of Geneva, the Les Armures Hotel lies in the heart of the Old Town, next to the Saint Peter s Cathedral, and offers you the rare privilege of being able to live to the rhythm of the natives of the City, near Geneva s Lake, the commercial and business centres.
- Saint Peter s Cathedral: 50 m / 0.03 mi
- Museum of Art and History: 390 m / 0.24 mi
- Mont-Blanc s bridge: 480 m / 0.3 mi
- Rousseau Island: 500 m / 0.31 mi
- Financial district: 500 m / 0.31 mi
- Shopping Center: 500 m / 0.31 mi
- Fountain of Geneva: 810 m / 0.5 mi
- Park Alfred Bertrand: 1.2 km / 0.73 mi
- Park La Grange: 1.6 km / 0.97 mi
- ONU (Nations Palace): 2.7 km / 1.69 mi
Business Center :
- Palexpo: 4 km / 2.46 mi
- Geneva-Cornavin: 1 km / 0.63 mi
- Geneva-Secheron: 2.3 km / 1.45 mi
- Geneva-Cointrin (GVA): 4.6 km / 2.83 mi
Hotel LES ARMURES : Rooms and Services
The 32 rooms and suites offer you the emotion of several centuries. Painted ceilings, beams, original fireplaces, windows framed with stones, wrought iron highlight the rooms of this 17th century building.
Although the general atmosphere of the hotel lies in a historic and romantic vein, a resolutely modern style, one passionate about art and contrasts, has inspired the décor of some of our rooms in this five-star hotel that dares to be different.
Baby bed/cot available: 40 CHF per night
Extra bed for a child or an adult: 140 CHF per night
On request and subject to availability
- Air conditioning
- Mini Bar
- Cable or satellite TV
- Direct dial phone
- Ethernet connection (RJ45)
- Hair dryer
- High speed Internet connection
- Room service
- Connecting rooms
Benefits / Services hotel LES ARMURES - GENEVA
Wifi Internet access - high speed connection : free of charge
The restaurant Les Armures, known as one of the oldest of Geneva, has become one of the favourite restaurants in the city. With its friendly atmosphere, the restaurant offers you its Swiss specialities including raclette and fondue and also a classic French gourmet cuisine. Menus for groups on request. During summer, a magnificent terrace welcomes you. Open all year round, 7/7 days. Air conditioned.
- Private car park : 40 CHF / day.
- Small pets allowed free of charge.
- Safe deposit box (front desk)
- Pets accepted (free)
- Fax / copy service
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours reservation
- Air conditioning
- Laundry facilities
- Fire safety compliant
- Luggage handler / porter
- Currency exchange
- High Speed internet access
- Private Parking (surcharge)
Continental breakfast not included: 35 CHF/person
Breakfast can be served in the room from 6.15 am to 10.30 am (no extra fee).
City tax not included : 4.75 CHF per person and night.
Check-in : 2 pm / Check-out : 12 noon