HOTEL DUQUESNE EIFFEL - PARIS Booking
Location / Transport to the Hotel DUQUESNE EIFFEL in PARIS
The Duquesne Eiffel Hotel is located at 23 avenue Duquesne in the 7th arrondissement. This left bank neighbourhood of Paris is a chic area surrounded by mythical monuments such as the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides. This nice district in the 7th arrondissement is a pleasant village with its little grocers and provincial ways.
- Exhibition centre at Porte de Versailles: 2.8 km / 1.76 mi
- UNESCO-UNO: 410 m / 0.26 mi
- Ecole Militaire: 530 m / 0.33 mi
- Hospital Necker: 890 m / 0.56 mi
- Hôtel des Invalides: 530 m / 0.33 mi
- Eiffel Tower: 1.3 km / 0.82 mi
- Hôtel Biron - Rodin Museum: 550 m / 0.34 mi
- Maillol Museum: 1.2 km / 0.74 mi
- Quai Branly Museum : 1.3 km / 0.79 mi
- Musée d'Orsay: 1.5 km / 0.92 mi
- Louvre Museum: 2.3 km / 1.43 mi
- Champ de Mars: 840 m / 0.52 mi
- Jardin des Tuileries: 1.9 km / 1.18 mi
- Jardin du Luxembourg: 2.1 km / 1.29 mi
- Le Bon Marché: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Marché Saint-Germain: 2 km / 1.21 mi
- VUITTON: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Line 8 - Station "Ecole Militaire": 300 m / 0.19 mi
- Line 13 - Station "Saint Francois Xavier": 430 m / 0.27 mi
RER (suburban train):
- Line C - Station "Invalides": 1.2 km / 0.73 mi
- Gare Montparnasse: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Gare Saint-Lazare: 3 km / 1.84 mi
- Orly (ORY): 14.6 km / 9.04 mi
- Roissy Charles de Gaulle (CDG): 25.1 km / 15.61 mi
Hotel DUQUESNE EIFFEL : Rooms and Services
The Duquesne Eiffel Hotel offers 40 rooms of character, recently renovated with refinement.
You can choose between three categories of room comfort : standard, comfort and superior. All rooms are equipped with an en-suite bathroom with bath or shower, wc, hairdryer, air-conditioning, minibar, flat screen satellite TV, safe, Wi-Fi access, and direct telephone. All rooms with triple-glazed windows. Non smoking hotel.
The 10 standard rooms have a double bed and a view of the courtyard. Approximately 12 m², the standard rooms have all been renovated in 2009, and are greatly appreciated by business guests for their quietness. The bathrooms are equipped with a shower, WC and hair dryer.
The 16 comfort rooms have either one double bed or two single beds. They face Avenue Duquesne or Avenue Lowendal. A bit more spacious than the standard rooms, they have also been renovated in the warm but contemporary style that characterizes the Duquesne Eiffel Hotel. We suggest these rooms for stays longer than 3 days. The bathrooms are equipped with a bathtub, WC and hairdryer.
The 14 superior rooms of approximately 16 m² in size have been renovated in 2009. With two separate beds or a Queen size bed, they are more spacious than the other two room categories. Some rooms have a view of the Eiffel Tower, others of the Military School building or even les Invalides. Fifth floor rooms have a balcony. The bathrooms are equipped with a bathtub, WC and hairdryer. Complimentary toiletries.
Baby cot available-on request
Extra child free of charge up to 12 years old-maximum 1 extra child in a room-on request
- No Smoking Room
- Air conditioning
- Mini Bar
- Cable or satellite TV
- Direct dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Connecting rooms
- Wireless Internet Access
- Bathroom Amenities
Benefits / Services hotel DUQUESNE EIFFEL - PARIS
Our friendly and experienced staff will be at your disposal to advise you and to help you organize your vacation.
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Shuttle from/to the airport : 17 EUR per person
- Mutlilingual staff (French, English, Spanish and Italian)
- 24 hour reception
- Reservations for shows and restaurants
- Public parking nearby : 23 EUR / 24h
- Safe deposit box (front desk)
- Fax / copy service
- Sightseeing tours reservation
- Air conditioning
- Laundry facilities
- Fire safety compliant
- High Speed internet access
Served between 7:00 am and 10:30 am in a vaulted room, breakfast offers everything you need to start your day off right.
Buffet breakfast not included in the rates: 13 EUR per person.
City tax not included: 1.65EUR per night and per person.
Check-in : 2 pm / Check-out : 12 noon