Hotel TAYLOR PARIS FRANCE
6, rue Taylor
75010 PARIS - FRANCE
The Taylor is set in the heart of dynamic, cosmopolitan Paris.
In a semi-pedestrianised, one-way street, you can enjoy the peace and warmth of a hotel that has been fully refurbished in typical Parisian style. The hotel is located in the historical République district which will not fail to impress with its architecture, harmony and totally Parisian classicism.
Available and welcoming, our team of staff will be at hand around the clock to respond to all your requests, provide you with advice, or meet any particular requirement you might have: you are their primary concern.
Ideal for exploring a lesser-known Paris and its hidden gems, the hotel is a great base for sightseeing and business trips alike.
The Taylor Hotel, formerly composed of 2 hotels - the 2-star 'Hotel Annex' and the 3-star Hotel Taylor - has amalgamated the two hotels to become this 2-star hotel of 55 rooms, which you already know or will discover very soon!
Since 2015, the Hotel Annexe has been completely renovated and redesigned and in order to offer Superior and Privilege Taylor rooms: spacious, comfortable and blending perfectly with the charm of the 10th arrondissement of Paris. Our other classic rooms will guarantee you as much comfort and space.
A quality, personal reception : The Hôtel Taylor is a subtle blend of the traditional and the contemporary, offering the quality of an international hospitality service delivered with its very own brand of warmth and authenticity, or what could be called 'family spirit'.
HOTEL TAYLOR - PARIS Booking
Location / Transport to the Hotel TAYLOR in PARIS
The hotel is situated between the Republique area and the Gares du Nord and de l'Est (North and East stations), close to the Grands Boulevards and Le Marais, just 10 minutes walking from the Opera Bastille, a few minutes by underground from the Champs-Elysees, the Eiffel Tower and other animated districts.
- National School of Fine Arts: 470 m / 0.29 mi
- Saint Martin's Canal: 500 m / 0.31 mi
- Georges Pompidou cultural center: 1.1 km / 0.68 mi
- La Bourse (stock exchange): 1.2 km / 0.75 mi
- Saint-Martin's gate: 310 m / 0.19 mi
- Cathedral of Notre-Dame de Paris: 2 km / 1.26 mi
- Garnier Opera House: 2 km / 1.26 mi
- Sacre-Coeur basilica: 2.3 km / 1.43 mi
- Arc de Triomphe: 4.7 km / 2.94 mi
- Eiffel Tower: 4.9 km / 3.04 mi
- Picasso : 1.2 km / 0.75 mi
- Le Louvre: 1.9 km / 1.16 mi
Places / squares :
- Place de la Republique: 380 m / 0.23 mi
- Place des Vosges : 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Place de la Bastille: 2 km / 1.22 mi
- Orly (ORY): 15.8 km / 9.79 mi
- Roissy Charles de Gaulle (CDG): 21.1 km / 13.14 mi
Metro / RER:
- Line 5 - Jaques Bonsergent: 270 m / 0.17 mi
- Lines 8 & 9 - Republique: 310 m / 0.19 mi
- RER E - Magenta / Gare du Nord: 760 m / 0.47 mi
Railway stations :
- Gare de l'Est: 880 m / 0.55 mi
- Gare du Nord: 1.2 km / 0.77 mi
Hotel TAYLOR : Rooms and Services
Cozy materials, romantic colors and comfortable amenities: the 55 rooms will seduce you. Soundproofed and renovated, the rooms are furnished in the hotel tradition which combines both elegance and practicality. The interior blends revisited colonial materials with a modern and romantic style.
- Bathroom with bathtub or shower, toilet, hairdryer, welcome products, desk, flat screen TV, wake up service on request, direct dial telephone, closet for clothes and suitcase, bathrobes, coffee maker and free WIFI.
- Room service for breakfast
- 2 connecting rooms
Crib / baby bed (2 years old maximum) on request: free
Extra child sharing existing bedding in the parents' room: OFFERED
Extra bed for a child or an adult: 30 EUR / night
On request and subject to availability
- No Smoking Room
- Cable or satellite TV
- Direct dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Connecting rooms
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Internet Access - Complimentary
- Wireless Internet Access
- Welcome tray
- Bathroom Amenities
Benefits / Services hotel TAYLOR - PARIS
Facilites and services of the hotel Taylor :
- Safe deposit box (front desk)
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Business corner
- Multilingual reception staff : French, English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Reservation service for : taxis, restaurants, show tickets, sightseeing tours etc.
- Fax and copy service
- Pets are not allowed
- Laundry service
- Luggage store (free)
Information to travel agencies : vouchers not accepted
- Fax / copy service
- Sightseeing tours reservation
- Laundry facilities
- Airport shuttle service (surcharge)
- Business Center
- Fire safety compliant
- Coffee shop
- Concierge desk
- High Speed internet access complimentary
- Wireless Internet Access
- 24-hour front desk
- Reservations for restaurants
- Reservations for shows, events
Buffet breakfast is available from 7.00 am to 10.30 am (week end : 7:00 am to 10:30 am) in a cozy and comfortable breakfast room.
Breakfast includes scrambled eggs, fruit juices, Viennese pastries, pancakes,...
We also invite you to send any special request to our team : special food, condiement, cooking, special diet, preparation,...
Our other breakfast options:
- Continental breakfast served in the room: Viennese pastries, bread, jam and butter
- Take away breakfast: 1 hot drink, 1 Viennese pastry
Breakfast not included in the room rates: 15 EUR per person
City tax not included in the rates: 1.65 EUR per person and per night
Check-in : 3 pm / Check-out : 12 am
24h reception desk