HOTEL STELLA ETOILE - PARIS Booking
Location / Transport to the Hotel STELLA ETOILE in PARIS
The hotel Stella Etoile offers an exceptional situation, between the Arc de Triomphe and the Convention Centre (Palais des Congrès) at Porte Maillot, a few minutes walk from the famous Champs-Elysées. Close to the hotel, you will find numerous gourmet restaurants, bars and shops.
The metro station, located 100 metres from the hotel, will give you access, in only one station to La Défense business district and the Parisian department stores.
Also very convenient: the proximity (100 metres) of the Air France coaches to the Roissy-Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airports, and the RER trains to Disneyland Paris and / or La Vallee Village.
- Palais des Congres - Porte Maillot: 780 m / 0.48 mi
- Espace Champerret: 1.3 km / 0.82 mi
- La Defense business district: 3.5 km / 2.16 mi
- Palais de l'Elysee: 1.8 km / 1.14 mi
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Quai d'Orsay: 2.3 km / 1.44 mi
- National Assembly - Palais Bourbon: 2.5 km / 1.55 mi
- Arc de Triomphe: 300 m / 0.19 mi
- Palais de Chaillot: 1.6 km / 0.99 mi
- Grand Palais: 1.8 km / 1.09 mi
- Eiffel Tower: 1.9 km / 1.16 mi
- Musée Jacquemart-André: 1.2 km / 0.78 mi
- Musée d'Art Moderne de la ville de Paris - Palais de Tokyo: 1.3 km / 0.81 mi
- Musée Nissim de Camondo: 1.5 km / 0.91 mi
- Palais de la Découverte: 1.7 km / 1.03 mi
- Musée du quai Branly: 1.7 km / 1.07 mi
- Parc Monceau: 1.2 km / 0.73 mi
- Bois de Boulogne: 1.2 km / 0.76 mi
- Jardin du Trocadero: 1.7 km / 1.03 mi
- Jardin d'Acclimatation: 1.7 km / 1.07 mi
- Place Charles de Gaulle-Etoile: 240 m / 0.15 mi
- Avenue des Champs-Elysées: 370 m / 0.23 mi
- Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré: 980 m / 0.61 mi
- Department stores Printemps and Galeries Lafayette: 2.7 km / 1.65 mi
- Lido de Paris: 700 m / 0.43 mi
- Theatre des Champs-Elysées: 1.4 km / 0.86 mi
- Theatre Marigny: 1.7 km / 1.05 mi
- Paris-Orly Airport (ORY): 17.4 km / 10.81 mi
- Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) : 24.4 km / 15.15 mi
- Charles de Gaulle Etoile - lines 1, 2 and 6: 230 m / 0.15 mi
- Argentine - line 1 : 310 m / 0.19 mi
- Gare Saint-Lazare : 2.4 km / 1.48 mi
- Gare Montparnasse : 4.5 km / 2.78 mi
RER station (suburban train) :
- Charles de Gaulle Etoile - line A: 370 m / 0.23 mi
Air France Coaches, bus stop 'Etoile 1 - Rue Carnot' , next to the hotel :
Airport shuttles to Roissy-Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports.
Frequency : every 30 minutes.
Hotel STELLA ETOILE : Rooms and Services
The 36 charming bedrooms are all equipped with a bathroom with bath, toilets and hair dryer. They also have a flat screen TV with Canal+ and international channels, air conditioning, minibar and free WiFi Internet access. All rooms have been refurbished and offer contemporary furniture. If you are looking for an absolutely quiet room, please do not hesitate to ask for a room facing the courtyard.
The Classic single rooms (mini) are equipped with a single bed. Most rooms have a balcony with view on the Arc de Triomphe.
The Classic double rooms are equipped with 2 single beds (twin) or a large double bed. Some offer parquet flooring or a balcony with view on the Arc de Triomphe.
- Baby cot for baby up to 2 years old, free of charge.
- Extra bed for a child or an adult : 25 Eur per night.
On request and subject to availability
- No Smoking Room
- Air conditioning
- Mini Bar
- Cable or satellite TV
- Direct dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Balcony / Terrace
- High speed Internet connection
- Room service
- 220 AC
- Wireless Internet Access
Benefits / Services hotel STELLA ETOILE - PARIS
Bar: To refresh, warm up, share or just chat after a long day in Paris, we invite you to relax for a while in our bar.
Room service: If you wish to enjoy a light meal in your room, try our room service. Available during the evening, the menu offers a vast choice of gourmet snacks and cold dishes. You will be served in the comfort of your room within the hour.
Laundry service: For your laundry, a service is available every day apart from Sundays and public holidays.
We will be pleased to welcome you at the reception desk and will make your Parisian trip as nice as possible, offering you some services such as : Fax and photocopy service, Day & night shows booking, car rental, sightseeing tours in Paris, and much more.
- Coffee & tea - Every day, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., the hotel serves you complimentary coffee or tea
- Lobby with free Wifi Internet access
- Business corner (fax, PC, printer, Internet)
- International press
- Languages spoken by the hotel staff : French, English, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian and German.
- Parking : 36 EUR for 24h
Information to travel agencies: the hotel accepts vouchers.
- Safe deposit box (front desk)
- Fax / copy service
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours reservation
- Air conditioning
- Laundry facilities
- Fire safety compliant
- Coffee shop
- High Speed internet access
- Private Parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Baggage Hold
In the morning, you can enjoy a traditional breakfast, directly served to your room (between 7 am and 10 am), or our delicious buffet breakfast, served in the breakfast room.
Hot drinks: coffee, black tea, herbal tea and hot chocolate. Cold drinks: milk, freshly squeezed orange juice. Sweet dishes: cornflakes, jam, honey, fruit salads, yoghurt and compote. Salty dishes: rambled eggs, sausages, potatoes, cheeses, ham and chicken; traditional French baguette, white bread and cereal bread. Pastry of the day.
Breakfast is not included : 15 EUR per person.
City tax is not included: 1.65 EUR / person / night
Check-in : 2:00 pm / Check-out : 12:00 noon
24-hour reception desk